Assistant Professor - Microeconomics
1. Teaching courses in microeconomics and related areas.
2. Undertake research and publications.
3. Devote time in mentoring and grooming students.
4. Developing case studies by interacting with corporates.
5. Undertake institutional building activities.
Desired Skills and Experience
1. PhDs with strong teaching skills and research interests in emerging market themes.
2. Open to new learning and innovative practices.
3. Enjoy spending time with students and help in their learning.
4. Ideal for a dynamic and entrepreneurial candidate.
2. Cover Letter
3. Job market paper
4. Evidence of teaching ability
5. Three letters of recommendation
For further information please contact Karan Shah at 98192 11279 or email at email@example.com.