Post Graduate Program in Management and Economics
Leading Change in Disruptive Times
An Executive Part Time Program
Vision behind the program
MDAE’s (PGPME) is an intensive 12 months, multi-modular, part-time program that aims to instil new age management skills in the 21st century professional. In a world where global trade is booming and data is the new oil, a fundamental understanding of economic frameworks, analytics and futuristic technology is a for every manager.
The PGPME will help new age decision makers or soon-to-be decision makers understand and master applied economic principles, data handling tools and the ability to deal with disruptive technology, making the manager future-proof. The program will also offer critical insights into various business functions such as marketing, strategy, operations, and finance. Through such a scientific approach to management, you will acquire the necessary skills and credibility to lead change across your organisation and your industry.
The 12 months of the program are divided into 4 terms. The first 3 will help you understand and master management, economics and, financial concepts while the last term will allow you to specialise in one of the 3 subjects – The 4th Industrial Revolution (Digital), Finance or Operations.
Be where the future is.
Key learning Outcomes
Is this course meant for you?
- Are you a mid-career professional looking to transition from a functional to the managerial role?
- Are you an entrepreneur wondering how to optimise the next big business trend?
- Do you want to acquire new skills in economic development, innovation, and leadership?
- Want to reinvent your career and attempt an industry & location jump?
Whatever your reasons may be, our program makes your career future-proof, cross-functional and globally-mobile.
Key traits that we look for in candidates:
1. Ambition and hunger to assume a larger role within/ outside their organisation
2. Diverse professional experience as a leader/manager/ entrepreneur