How to apply?
Step 1: Complete the Application Form
1) To apply online, please click on the tab below. You will be directed to a Login/Registration page. First time users will have to register first.
2) On registration, you will receive a verification email on the provided email address. Please click on the link provided, and you will be redirected to the login page.
3) On log-in , you will be directed to the online application form. The form need not be completed at once, you can save your progress and use the same log-in details and complete the application on a later date.
4) On submission of the form, you will receive an email with a application ID number, which serves as proof that your application has been received.
Step 2 – Appear for the Entrance test The steps on how to register for the entrance test will be emailed to candidates.
Next Entrance Test Date: TBD
Step 3 – Personal Interview Based on the scores received in the essays (application form) and the entrance test, students will be shortlisted for personal interviews. These interviews will be conducted by a panel consisting of our faculty and academic board members.
Who can apply?
Who will be selected?
- 2 essays – One on a current economic topic of your choice (500 words) & one on why you want to study economics (250 words)
- An entrance test
- Personal interviews
- Scholarships will be given to select students.
Rules & Regulations