Are you drawn to problems in the Indian education system? Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial set-up? We’re hiring! Join the Meghnad Desai Academy of Economics (MDAE) team.
We are looking for a talented young Associate to spearhead our business development efforts. This is a full-time role based in Mumbai.
As a BD Associate you will:
- Rub shoulders and brainstorm on strategy with senior management from JP Morgan, Deutsche Bank, AON Hewitt, MIT, Wellington Fund, IMF etc.
- Have complete executional responsibilities towards our branding and admissions efforts
- Establish key stakeholder relationships with leading education institutes across the country
- Derive and present strategic insights through data analysis
- Develop, source and curate content for our social media handles
What we look for in you:
- 0-3 years’ work experience in any field, demonstrated experience in working well in different teams and in different roles. This can be in the form of internships, other activities in college, etc.
- Strong networking and project management skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with data
Within 3 months, you will:
- Present the MDAE story in front of faculty, deans and students of premier institutes across India
- Monitor all forms of student interactions – emails, phone, social media, seminars, campus events etc.
- Identify new geographies where MDAE should establish a footing
- Create contact points with other influencers – counsellors, coaching classes, corporates etc.
Within 6 months, you will:
- Manage relationships with decision-makers across the entire education ecosystem
- Run ancillary courses – Summer schools, winter schools, weekend programs across India
- Assist in creating alternative revenue channels – test-prep, executive education wings, online courses
- Run the end to end admissions cycles for core programs
MDAE can offer you a competitive salary and other perquisites commensurate with your competencies.
If interested contact
Rajesh Gupta (Partner) – email@example.com / 8655861000 or
Karan Shah (COO) – firstname.lastname@example.org / 9819211279