Are You –
- An energetic, passionate, and empathetic teacher with expertise/interests in any of the following broad areas – Economics, Data Science, Finance or Public Policy?
- Interested in developing and delivering short-term (20-40 hours), online (LIVE) courses for students & working professionals?
- Willing to partner/teach with us over the weekends or weekday evenings, such that it does not interfere with your current teaching/professional commitments?
If yes, MDAE is looking for you to join its pioneering initiative of becoming India’s premier online, live training platform!
MDAE’s Online Training Platform.
MDAE’s online learning platform is a unique initiative aimed at bringing world renowned faculty/practitioners and a robust learning experience to the broader student and professional audience in India. With an aim to be inclusive, innovative, and diverse, MDAE’s programs aim at replicating the standards and outcomes of high-quality global education at an affordable cost. Over the past year, more than 1800+ students and professionals have been impacted through 25+ courses that we have offered.
Brief Roles & Responsibilities
- Design course, learning outcomes and assessments.
- Delivery of the entire program (teaching + doubt solving).
- Comply with the highest standards of academic quality, ensuring that outcomes are met and other regulations as prescribed.
Competitive Compensation on offer.
- Masters/PH.D degrees in any of the following areas – Finance/Public Policy/Data Science and Economics.
- At least 5 years of relevant teaching/work experience at a reputed college/company.