Roles and Responsibilities:
• Generate awareness about the institute through phone, email, presentations, and seminars at
• Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and satisfactory manner via email, calls, whatsapp and
SMS with a high satisfaction rate.
• Visits/network with relevant catchment colleges and maintain relationships with faculty,
principals, students, etc.
• Making outbound calls to generate leads for our existing and upcoming courses.
• Devise innovative means to enhance awareness of the Academy across the country.
• Use CRM tools to build and analyse database of students and faculty in target segment.
• Assist in executing administrative functions required for the admissions process.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Minimum: Graduate from a leading college.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Should have a strong hunger to convert the sale. Ability to empathise with the lead, counsel
them with the right information and maintain regular follow ups.
• Some experience in tele-marketing/admissions counselling.
• Should be energetic, enthusiastic with a strong ability through generate interest through cold
• Basic CRM/Excel skills.
Perks and Benefits
• Flat organisation structure – ability to contribute to and execute new ideas and exciting strategic
• You can take additional responsibilities.
• Variable pay and other performance-based incentives.
Anyone interested please share your resume on