Tasks and Responsibilities
- Building & Scaling MDAE’s new EdTech vertical – Integral role in establishing MDAE’s brand as a leading provider of digital courses. Assist in driving customer acquisition and ensure maximum conversions for courses.
- Design and implementation of digital strategy – Working closely with the digital marketing agency to ensure the accomplishments of business goals. You will be the key point of liaison between MDAE & the agency and will be responsible for communicating our objectives and collating all information that they will need.
- Content & copy creation – Assist agency in generating, editing, publishing, and sharing engaging content – includes posts/GIFS/videos, etc. daily on MDAE’s digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter). For some events/competitions, the content will need to be generated independently based on guidelines.
- Online Reputational Management – Ensure timely communication with followers, responding to customer inquiries/feedback/comments that arrive on our digital platforms. Work with stakeholders to build a presence on affiliate sites/forums (quora, reddit, shiksha etc.).
- Email marketing – responsible for generating emails/newsletters/invitations that will be circulated. Ensure that standards are being met with respect to frequency of emails/content/ensuring the highest delivery, open & engagement rates.
- Research – Constantly staying updated with the latest technologies, tools, and social media trends. Keep a strong eye on the competition and ensure that best practices are being followed.
- Website – Constant audit of MDAE’s website – working with the developer to ensure that it is updated in a timely manner, creation of new pages, etc.
- Working with the student cohort & various clubs & societies in the academy to gather information on placements, events, and other initiatives that can be leveraged digitally.
- Adopting a data-driven/analytical approach in measuring the performance of campaigns/initiatives. Preparation of periodic reports.
Requirements & Traits
Are you a –
- Energetic, dynamic individual with a strong mindset to “build”. Likes to take initiative and thrives is a less structured/entrepreneurial environment?
- A conversational individual who likes to constantly engage with people and is attentive towards their wants/needs.
- Passionate about the digital space and wants to be a part of an organization that will allow them to grow from day 1?
Then this is a role that will excite you.
- At least 2 years of experience (part-time or full-time) in social media marketing. Good knowledge of the online marketing channels.
- Ability to deliver content (text, video, and image) – knowledge of software like illustrator/photoshop, etc.
- Prior experience in email marketing – knowledge of emailing platforms and emailing standards that need to be met.
- Experience in handling media spends and campaign management on Google and other platforms.
- Experience/Degree in marketing would be a plus.