Name - Meet the Mentor (Live Webinar)
Date - 2nd May 2020
Time - 3:00 PM
One of the cornerstones of the Post Graduate Programs at MDAE is our “Corporate Mentorship Program”
where each of our students is assigned a corporate mentor (most likely a senior industry leader that practices in the sector in which the student has a strong interest). The objective of this mentorship is to provide students with a sounding board from the industry so that they have first-hand insights into the corporate world. Over the past 4 years, we have had 40+ mentors successfully guide 150+ students.
To give students that are evaluating MDAE’s PG courses (or have confirmed their seat for the Academic year 20-21) a flavour of what this mentorship is like, we have organized a digital “Meet the Mentor”
session on Saturday, 2nd of May at 3:00 PM
. This will be a fantastic opportunity for you to hear from leaders across different sectors that are closely associated with MDAE (some of them are board members, recruiters as well as faculty to students).
We have limited seats available and we would highly encourage you as well as your parents to participate. To confirm your attendance, please register below.
Mentors that you will interact with include –
- Dr. Ajit Ranade – Chief Economist & President, Aditya Birla Group
- Dr. Tushar Poddar – Macro-Strategist, Wellington Fund Management
- Dr. Niranjan Rajadhyaksha – Research Director and Senior Fellow, IDFC Institute
- Mr. Santanu Sengupta – Head, Treasury Economics and Strategy, Reliance Industries
- Mr. Shailesh Dhuri – Executive Director, Decimal Point Analytics.
- Dr. Rajas Parchure – Director, Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE), Pune.
Along with our mentors, several alumni from the academy that are now successfully pursuing corporate careers will also be present. This would be a great opportunity to hear from them as well.
Registration of this event is closed now.