Dr. V. Anantha Nageswaran
– Member (part-time), Economic Advisory Council of the Prime Minister of India
– Distinguished Visiting Professor of Economics at Krea University and Adjunct Faculty at the Singapore Management University. Former Dean, IFMR Graduate School of Business.
– Co-Author of ‘Economics of Derivatives’ and ‘Derivatives’ published by Cambridge University Press in 2015 & 2017
– Former Chief Investment Officer, Julius Bear, and Co. Also worked at UBS and Credit Suisse
– MBA (IIM – A) & Ph.D. in Finance from the University of Massachusetts
– Weekly columnist for Mint